So, if you’re looking for the personality insights of an individual then IBM Watson Personality Insights is here for you. IBM Watson Personality Insights enables applications to derive insights from social media, enterprise data, or other digital communications. It provides an API that enables applications to derive insights.
The service can automatically infer, from potentially noisy social media, portraits of individuals that reflect their personality characteristics. The service can also determine individuals’ consumption preferences.
So, the service can automatically infer, from potentially noisy social media, portraits of individuals that reflect their personality characteristics. The service can also determine individuals’ consumption preferences, which indicate their likelihood to prefer various products, services, and activities.
Let’s do play and understand about the Personality Insights’ Personality Models;
The first personality model, Big Five, was developed by Costa and Norman and is the most widely used model to generally describe how a person engages with the world. The model includes five primary categories, or dimensions:
- Agreeableness: Person’s tendency to be compassionate and cooperative toward others.
- Conscientiousness: Person’s tendency to act in an organized or thoughtful way.
- Extraversion: Person’s tendency to seek stimulation in the company of others.
- Emotional Range: Referred to as Neuroticism or Natural Reactions, is the extent to which a person’s emotions are sensitive to the person’s environment.
- Openness: It is the extent to which a person is open to experiencing a variety of activities.
So that’s how Watson Actually understand about the Person’s Personality Insights which although not 100% accurate perhaps it give you results on the basis of inputs given on the given platforms.
Each of these top-level dimensions has six facets that further characterize an individual according to the dimension.